Arsenal Soccer Schools Victoria
www.arsenalsoccerschoolsaustralia.com ) is a website operated by Pro Touch Australia Pty Ltd as the Franchisee for The Arsenal Football Club Plc, We are a registered Company in Australia. Our ACN Number is 17 169 443 396 with our registered office in Taylors Lakes Victoria. Pro Touch Australia Pty Ltd is the Operator of Arsenal Soccer Schools Victoria and is solely responsible for the supply of the Course. Pro Touch Australia is an independent entity and is not a member company of Arsenal Holdings PLC Group (which includes The Arsenal Football Club PLC).
Terms & Conditions
1. All applications must be accompanied by payment in full of the appropriate course fee.
2. All fees and charges are inclusive of GST.
3. You may cancel your booking without any charge providing you do so at least 10 days prior to the start of the course.
4. For cancellations made earlier than this a full refund is available. Please note that a booking can be transferred to another person without charge.
5. All bookings must be made in advance of the course start date. No bookings will be taken on the day of the course.
6. All courses, activities and venues are subject to change according to weather, programming and a satisfactory level of numbers. We may cancel any courses and/or change any information given, should this be necessary for any reason. If we have to cancel a course for whatever reason we will offer an alternative course (if available and suitable) or a full refund.
7. You must ensure that the participant is physically fit and able to participate in the sporting activities and accordingly you accept all risks resulting from participation in the course.
8. We may require additional information depending on the medical information supplied to us by you before we can accept your booking.
9. In the event that the participant needs medical attention during any course then, subject to any written notice (which notice we must have received prior to the commencement of the relevant course) from a parent or guardian to the contrary, you agree to us arranging for any appropriate and necessary treatment. It is recommended that you ensure that you have a current Ambulance membership. We will not accept responsibility for an Ambulance costs incurred.
10. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of the Arsenal Soccer Schools Victoria, Pro Touch Australia nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise): (i) any loss, damage or injury to any participant or to any property belonging to any participant in relation to the course, resulting from any cause whatsoever; (ii) for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever; and/or (iii) any losses arising from any cancellation, postponement or rearrangement of a course including but not being limited to any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation costs.
11. We recommend you take out activity, travel and personal possessions insurance for all of our courses.
12. The cost of any damage caused by you or any participant you have booked on the course to any property or facilities will be passed on to you.
13. We treat as a priority the safety and wellbeing of all participants attending our courses. We therefore reserve the right to remove from our courses, without refund, any participant who is found bullying, behaving in a way that may be a danger to others or who is generally disruptive.
14. Places on all courses are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
15. If a course is fully booked, applicants are encouraged to sign up for our mailing list or book an alternative course.
16. A confirmation email will be sent out before the start of the relevant course to confirm acceptance or not of your booking. If a confirmation email is not received within 10 days you are requested to contact us by email or telephone.
17. You also agree to grant us permission to use any online feedback for our reasonable commercial purposes.
18. Parents and guardians will not be allowed to enter the training ground to observe training, however they may watch from designated areas.
19. Neither you nor the participant shall disclose or use any aspect of our course for commercial purposes. Course places cannot be resold for any commercial gain.
20. If you are not the participant's parent or guardian, you confirm that you have made such parent or guardian fully aware of this booking and of these terms and conditions (and that they have agreed to them). If making a telephone booking you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at the time of booking via our administrator.
21. Information relating to a booking will not be disclosed to anyone other than the adult who has directly made the booking.
22. Arsenal Soccer Schools Victoria will not be responsible for any items lost or left behind at any of our courses nor will Arsenal Soccer Schools Victoria be responsible for returning any said items.
23. From time to time Arsenal Soccer Schools releases photographs to the media to promote our activities.
These images may also be used in newsletters, periodicals, annuals, the Arsenal Soccer Schools website, social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and twitter,) and marketing materials produced by or for Arsenal Soccer Schools Australia.
In addition, occasionally your child may be included in videos produced by Arsenal Soccer Schools Australia. Participants are rarely identified by name in these instances.
By agreeing to these terms you are giving permission to include your child’s photograph and videos in these medium unless you specifically withdraw it in writing.