The program will take place during the Arsenal FC Sydney tour games againts Sydney FC and Western Sydney Wanderers. Arsenal UK coaches will be present to teach participants new skills whilst also working on developing existing player talent using the established Arsenal Soccer Schools training techniques.
The Game Plan
Full week 5 day soccer skills coaching by qualified Arsenal Soccer School coaches featuring:
- Dates: Monday 10th July - Friday 14th July 2017
- Times: 9:30am - 3:30pm each day
- Warm-ups and reaction games
- Technique training sessions: passing, dribbling, shooting, attacking and defending
- Fun games to practice techniques
- Small-sided matches and tournaments
What to Bring?
- Football boots and training shoes
- Rain Jacket in case of wet weather
What you Take Away?
As well as the new skills you will have learnt, all participants will receive:
- Arsenal Soccer Schools Football kit includes Shirt, Shorts, socks.
- Official certificate of participation and medal.
- Chance to win Framed Signed Arsenal First Team Jersey.
- chance to win a spot at the Emirates Soccer clinic with Arsenal first team players.
A special surprise event not to missed will be taking place on day 2 of the camp. We ask parents to ensure that they are present. Times TBA.
Meet and Greet Session with 2 Arsenal Players.
Arsenal Soccer Schools Victoria works regularly with Arsenal to ensure the high standards of the Arsenal Soccer Schools model are achieved. Our coaches are FA (UK) and FFA qualified, hold a First Aid Certificate and have a Working with children's Check.
We believe extra-curricular activities are highly positive experiences that contribute to the wellbeing and happiness of children. Children who are involved in sports get higher grades in school and have better self-esteem than children who don’t play sport. They are also generally healthier as a result of their increased activity and have better social networks than those who don’t participate in sport.
"" style="border: 0px none currentcolor">
What CORE values will be installed into each session?
A = Attitude
R = Respect
S = Skills
E = Energy
N = New thinking
A = All for one
L = Learning
If you have any dificulty registering please call Beige on 0415 766 746 who will assist you.